CONFERENCE VENUE 2017
MaMa 2017 is held in the beautiful
town of Ayr in the
Princess Royal Suite @ Ayr Racecourse.
Local Transport Links
The M77 links Ayr with Glasgow which is only 37 miles away and Edinburgh is an 83 mile drive.
There is a regular, reliable rail service from Ayr to all parts of the country and the station is less than five minutes by road or a 12 minute walk from the Racecourse.
Ferries run from Cairnryan to Ireland.
Prestwick International Airport is only 10 minutes from Ayr and Glasgow Airport only 40 minutes, both offering flights to and from a variety of destinations.
Accommodation options in Ayr:
1. Western House Hotel. www.westernhousehotel.co.uk
2. Fairfield Hotel. www.fairfieldhotel.co.uk
3. Ellislands House Hotel. www.ellislandhouse.com
4. Kylestrome Hotel. www.hotelkylestrome.co.uk
5. Savoy park Hotel. www.savoypark.com/
6. Chestnuts Hotel. www.chestnutshotel.com
There are also number of budget hotels on the edge of the town including:
The Premier Inn and Holiday Inn Express as well as a number of B&Bs in close proximity to the Conference Venue.
To book your 2017 MaMa Conference Ticket please follow this link MaMa Conference 2017 Booking.