MAMA CONFERENCE BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Tickets purchased are ‘per delegate’ and CANNOT be shared under any circumstance. Photo ID must be provided at registration in the name of the ticket purchaser. Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate may take your place. Notification of this name change must be received via email no later than ONE WEEK prior to the conference. firstname.lastname@example.org
2. MAMA Conference organisers have the right to refuse entry to anyone whose name has not been submitted by email to us at least one week prior to the event.
3. MAMA Conference organisers also maintain the right to refuse entry / purchase of place to any person without giving a reason.
4. MAMA Conference organisers reserve the right to change the conference speakers in cases of illness or other conditions beyond our control.
5. Conference fee includes entrance to the conference, lunch, refreshments and a Certificate of Attendance.
6. Confirmation of booking
All bookings will be confirmed via the successful PayPal receipt email or by written receipt in the post if you have paid by cheque. HARD COPY TICKETS WILL NOT BE ISSUED. Once payment details are received you will also be asked to fill out a booking form.
7. The Venue: Princess Royal Suite at Ayr Racecourse, Ayr, Scotland.
8. All information in connection with the conference will be found on the website. This includes venue details, speakers’ biographies, conference programme/schedule, and travel & accommodation information. We will not send out hard copies of programmes.
9. All payments, including credit card, must be in pounds sterling.
10. MAMA Conference organisers reserve the right to cancel the conference up to 6 weeks prior to the event.
11. MAMA Conference organisers do not accept responsibility for loss or damage to delegates’ own property and/or personal effects caused by events beyond its control, including (but without limitation) theft, accidental damage, fire, flood, strikes, civil disturbances or for consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever.
12. Cancellation of booking
Written cancellations received six months (24 weeks) prior to the conference will be accepted and a refund of 90% of the booking charge will be made, within 24-12 weeks 75% and within 12-6 weeks 50%. Within 6 weeks of the conference, no refunds will be given. Verbal cancellations will not be accepted. If written cancellation is not received six weeks prior to the conference full payment will still be due irrespective of whether the delegate attends the conference.
13. Payment Plans
Payments made by payment plans must be completed in full no later than four (4) weeks before the conference. MAMA Conference organisers reserve the right to cancel any conference ticket not paid for in full without refund.
14. Ticket prices are inclusive of VAT.
15. All personal information will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act and will never be sold on to a third party.
16. Priority for ticket sales is given to those purchased via the website. People wishing to purchase a ticket by posting a cheque with a form may miss out on a place if tickets sell out via the website before the cheque is received. In this case, the cheque & booking form will be returned promptly to the sender with a note of explanation. Payments made by payment plans must be completed in full no later than 4 weeks before the conference. MAMA Conference organisers reserve the right to cancel any conference ticket not paid for in full without refund.
17. Breastfeeding Mothers. Unfortunately we cannot cater for children under the age of 16 at our conference. However, if you are breastfeeding a baby up to the age of 12 months you are still welcome to attend with them. We do request, however, that you respect the needs of the other delegates in attendance & immediately leave the conference/session room should your baby become noisy or disruptive.
To proceed with your online booking of the 2017 MaMa Conference Ticket please follow this link MaMa Conference 2017 Booking.